Flash Seats was introduced to Cavaliers season ticket holders in the 2006-07 season. This concept, similar to the e-ticket in the airline industry, allows season ticket holders to manage their season tickets via the Internet. It also gives them the ability to sell, buy and transfer seats through a marketplace endorsed by the Cavaliers.
You can choose any convenient form of electronic ID (credit card, driverâ€™s license, etc.) as your method of getting in to the arena. Your card will be swiped by a Guest Services representative using a hand-held device.
If you are buying tickets through Flash Seats, here are some tips:
– Download the Quicken Loans Arena seat guide form here.
– Find the retail value of your tickets. For example, if you are in Loudville center, the retail value for first round is $57.
– Watch for the “Connection Fee” charged by Flash Seats. When your bid to buy tickets is accepted, Flash Seats adds a connection fee, which is charged to the buyer. The Fee is 20% of the purchase price plus $1.50 per ticket.
– Place a bid below the seller’s ask price. Flash Seats allows you to set an expiration date and time or you can retract your bid anytime before the seller accept your bid.
– Playoffs tickets are hard to get, so don’t expect the seller to sell their tickets below retail value.
– Don’t bid on more than one listing. You might get stuck with both.
If you have any tips on using flashseats, please feel free to share them here. Good luck.